Early Childhood Teachers (OPRF)
Oak Park River Forest High School has the following teaching opportunities in their Early Childhood Programs:
Full-Time Early Childhood Teacher
Ideal applicants must be able to work well with young children, parents, and the community center staff and be able to plan and implement age appropriate learning activities.
- Create and implement appropriate daily curriculum activities designed for the needs and growth of each child.
- Lead and monitor classroom activities while providing a safe and happy environment for all children in the program.
- Actively interact with children and participate in classroom activities as part of providing a daily positive classroom experience for program participants.
- Work in conjunction with the Early Childhood Director in making referrals and developing program plans for children with special needs.
- Work cooperatively with the Early Childhood Director and other staff members to achieve the goals and objectives of the program as set by the Oak Park River Forest High School.
All applicants must also meet DCFS qualifications.
Please send resumes to Cindy Galason at firstname.lastname@example.org