Early Childhood Assistant Teachers
Full and Part-Time Early Childhood Assistant Teachers
– Oak Park River Forest High School Location
Ideal applicants must be able to work well with young children, parents, and the community center staff and be able to plan and implement age appropriate learning activities.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with parents and caregivers as required.
- Assist with the distribution of written correspondence as necessary or requested by the organization.
- Contribute items as requested for the monthly newsletter.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with parents of program participants.
- Represent and promote the early childhood education programs as integral parts of the overall programs and services that are offered by the River Forest Community Center
All applicants must also meet DCFS qualifications.
Please send resumes to Iris O’Dowd: firstname.lastname@example.org